• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Recon

D

Deleted User

I am an android developer, and I have released a game called Recon Shooter.

Here is a website I put up for it: http://www.ReconShooter.com/
Here is a description for the game.

Recon Shooter is a retro space shooter with 8 levels of action packed fun. In the year 5250 earth has become nothing more than a dystopian war zone. The skies are filled with cybernetic android controlled ships, that are programmed to shoot down one another. Lawlessness has become the norm on planet earth, what will we ever do!!!

You will fly though hoards of enemy ships. You will fight menacing regional boss ships. Your hopes of restoring order to earth may be far fetched, but someone has to put an end to the android on android slayings.

qr.png

So far I find it hard to get my app noticed on the market. The only time people download my app is when its in the just in category. But it is what it is, I think I just have to try harder.

Also I just changed the name from Android Recon to Recon Shooter, I'm not sure if it was good to use android in the name of my game.

Upvote 0
I have a question for those of you who have tried Recon Shooter. What was the difficultly like? Especially of the second boss, I was thinking of making the Cyan Boss shoot less bullets if its to hard for people. And I guess also I would like to know how far you got in the game.

I kind of wanted it to be challenging because most 80s arcade games were really hard. But I was wondering if maybe its to hard.

Thanks,
Recon Shooter for Android

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones