• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Android revolution hd rom "super wipe"

The link is dead, i cannot post in xda for some reason.

But can anyone give me a link to download superwipe please!

Thanks...
I don't have a working link either so I made this one and here's another one to the version modified by Chad Goodman, which I prefer since it does file system optimization as well.

Actually, I rarely use either of these anymore since I've switched to doing 4EXT's "format all partitions except SD card" for all the ROM's I clean flash. That's faster and seems to work just as well for Sense ROM's and better for the AOSP based ROM's.

ramjet73

Upvote 0
I don't have a working link either so I made this one and here's another one to the version modified by Chad Goodman, which I prefer since it does file system optimization as well.

Actually, I rarely use either of these anymore since I've switched to doing 4EXT's "format all partitions except SD card" for all the ROM's I clean flash. That's faster and seems to work just as well for Sense ROM's and better for the AOSP based ROM's.

ramjet73

Thanks ram. Since im using 4EXT can i juat format all partitions except sd card? Or just use those file that you gave me? What you prefer. Before going back to ics..

Upvote 0
Thanks ram. Since im using 4EXT can i juat format all partitions except sd card? Or just use those file that you gave me? What you prefer. Before going back to ics..
I used to use CG's modified superwipe when flashing Sense ROM's but now I just use the 4EXT "format all partitions except SD card" option for both Sense and AOSP ROM's. A lot of ROM zip files have partition formatting and/or file system optimization built into their installation scripts, especially those using aroma like Viper3D.

ramjet73

Reactions: skarface1988
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones