• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Ringtones: Make Your Own With Ringdroid!

phandroid

Admin News Bot
Apr 12, 2008
For folks familiar with the Android Rap Song you may remember the line: A Dollar For A Ringtone? Real Funny… I can make my own now (ringdroid), GIMME BACK MY MONEY A lot of people will be feeling that way with Ringdroid now appearing on the Android Market. Whereas carrier supplied ringtones typically cost a dollar and spammy [...]

More...

Best. App. Ever.

I really am not a huge ringtone fan, probably the "pay for use of songs I own" turn off you alluded too.

On my sidekick I created a few back in the day, but it was a real pain involving about 20 or 30 steps.

Ringroid changes all that! It is easy and fun.

I am a huge fan of adding a soundtrack to one's life and the awesome customization of length and best part of the song, means we will soon see audio themes and "full themes" of audio and visuals.

You can even create notifications.

Great job Ringroid. My only complaint..the icon needs a little more meat, as it gets lost on a few of my backgrounds. And if that is the only complaint...it means, awesome.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones