• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android SDK ADT bundle. Please help.

GabrielC37

Lurker
Nov 15, 2012
I have just downloaded the Android SDK ADT bundle that is supposed to contain everything that I need to start making apps. The problem that I am having is this. When I go to open Eclipse I gen an error message that says

"The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you are running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program and then contact the software publisher."

Now I did check the system requirements for the ADT bundle and it was plainly put that I could run it on a 32 or 64 bit system and the bundle should work fine. I'm sure that I overlooked something and I just need to know what it is. Any info will be appreciated.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones