• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android SDK error on G1

topher79

Lurker
Sep 1, 2009
I have successfully rooted my new G1 phone. I have JF's latest upgrade, and have the latest revocery image installed. Everything seems to be working, but I want to go further. To do some of the cool things that I've seen out there I need access to 'adb', which I do not have currently. It seems like the most straight forward way to obtain 'adb' is by downloading the android sdk. After changing zip file to update zip and doing the reboot after hitting alt-s I'm getting a 'E:No Signature (7335)' error.
I've seen numerous posts about this haven't been able to put together the pieces for answer that has worked. I have also tried JF's ADP_Nuke which gave me the same error message, with a different number in the ( ). I'm working on an Ubuntu machine. I've been trying to install Eclipse to see if that'll help, but I just get a bunch of error mesges looking for more patches to for andoid to sync up.
thanks for any solutions.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones