• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android smart tv sd card

stu24539334

Lurker
Jan 21, 2018
evening guys new kid on the block, so take it easy lol.....
i have a Android smart tv,my wife bought a sd card for the card reader on the back of tv,
to which was the wrong one, got stuck in card reader, managed to pry it out,can anybody point me in right direction to best one to buy about 64gb thanks if anybody knows, tried googling and web search coudnt find any that was Android smart tv compatible,,

Could be the Android smart-TV takes a standard sized SD rather than micro-SD, which are usually found in phones and tablets. If necessary post the exact make and model of the TV, and so we might be able to tell you what it requires for sure.
hi mikedt comes up cello but Goodmans on front bezel frame, i asked a guy in work he says a 64gb samsung sdhc card is the right one but no 100% sure cant seem to find the exact android smart tv but all the back is the same,connections hdmi usb ports and sd card slot, hope this helps

Attachments

• android.jpg
    android.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 748
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones