• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Sprint HTC Hero Newb

EgeBamyasi

Jan 20, 2010
Wisconsin
Greetings from a complete newb to the world of droids. I come from a simple cell phone (Razr) w/ US Cellular and a pocket pc (Axiom x50), to the Sprint HTC Hero.
I have to admit it's both euphoric and frustrating at the same time to have all this in one handheld device. The learning curve is huge, and I come from the world of audio and video engineering & production! Not sure I made the right move but I'm willing to stick with it.

I hope to sponge up the informed and elightened knowledge-base on this forum. I've already learned so much in the week I've been lurking. So, it's time to un-lurk and start asking the stupid questions! :eek:

Greetings from a complete newb to the world of droids. I come from a simple cell phone (Razr) w/ US Cellular and a pocket pc (Axiom x50), to the Sprint HTC Hero.
I have to admit it's both euphoric and frustrating at the same time to have all this in one handheld device. The learning curve is huge, and I come from the world of audio and video engineering & production! Not sure I made the right move but I'm willing to stick with it.

I hope to sponge up the informed and elightened knowledge-base on this forum. I've already learned so much in the week I've been lurking. So, it's time to un-lurk and start asking the stupid questions! :eek:
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones