• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Stickers

zoiko

Android Enthusiast
Nov 14, 2009
El Centro CA.
Get your stickers and shirts here... http://inkedcity.bigcartel.com/

Picture404.jpg

Picture401.jpg

Picture407.jpg

I will also be making some with the Robot riding a skateboard... A MTN bike and a few other ideas.

If I am wrong by posting this here go ahead and move it to the proper place... Thanks

I will have these stickers for sale on ebay in the next few days.

I will also be making some with the Robot riding a skateboard... A MTN bike and a few other ideas.

If I am wrong by posting this here go ahead and move it to the proper place... Thanks

Just to let you know that by selling those images it is copyright infringement...you can get in serious trouble...I work for a sign company and know about this stuff

Upvote 0
Just to let you know that by selling those images it is copyright infringement...you can get in serious trouble...I work for a sign company and know about this stuff

Actually a Trademark infringement if that image has been registered with the official "Android" OS... although, I bet it would take a while to get the Cease & Desist order. There is a certain BENEFIT and FREE advertising to be realized if they ALLOW it to happen or look the other way...

;)

Cool stickers... Good Luck!
lol...

Upvote 0
Android | Brand Guidelines

http://inkedcity.bigcartel.com/

Yes that's why I am really looking into this, I have submitted an email to them to see exactly what is legal. Trust me I OWN a sign / screenprinting business. I never copy work. We do favor, promote open source software when possible. And if we can help out the open source movement at the same time that would be cool.

As soon as I get a response from them, I will see how to go about and donate to more open source projects.

Upvote 0
hahaha, Great stuff!!!

I can see a Green Droid standing on top of a rotten apple with some maggots coming out of it, lolz... You know, like one foot on top of it (Trophy Style)... Sorry, just my imagination running wild, hahaha

I know the iPhone lovers will flame me now, but bring it on, hahaha...
I love my Hero...

Upvote 0
I am just waiting on the legalities ... I am drawing some up right now like the pissing calvin ... I am making the robot pissing on WINMO and ... as much as it will hurt cause we use MAC's I will make one pissing on the apple logo... ( maybe)

hahaha, krakin me up! but don't be discriminatory... We're talking about the PHONEs, not PC's, it's all good... and for the Record I hope Android's piss ACID then, WinMo was my last and most torturous phone(OS) to date.

:)

Upvote 0
Thanks ... as soon as I get a chance I will set up that ebay account. I also want to get the finished product and make an actual sticker and post pics. I do not want to mislead anyone. I am also thinking about selling just the android robot for $3.00 ea. or 2 for $5.00 what do you guys think ??? And on the peeing calvin one maybe like $4.00 / $5.00 ea. I want to be able to include postage and shipping also. if it goes well I will make shirts too. I will print a sample later today as well.

I want to make it so that as many people can have one and we can show them off. I have to see what all the fee's will be and postage. I already have PayPal so it should be quick to set up my ebay account.

Upvote 0
the prices sound good and should sell once the word gets out. What dimensions are the stickers that you are making?

Thanks... The robot one by itself I made at 3" tall x 2.5" wide. the one with the windows logo will be about 5.5"x5.5"

These are awesome! If you get approval from Android to sell these, let us know! Can't promise it'll happen, but I'll let Rob know and see if we can get a news post for you. :)

Thank you ... Yeah I sent them a an email yesterday and Now I will see what happens. As far as I can see I can use the robot just not the android name. Plus I will make more variations of it if needed. It would be cool to make shirts for the forum as well and the forum can sale them. I do not want to get rich off of this... Just make enough to cover my cost, With permission from the forum I can also make some using the forums logo. thanks again.

Here is some more I am messing with...

robot3.png

Upvote 0
I'd be interested in the plain logo stickers. Also, you might want to re-check the color. The actual android logo is a bit more yellow.

Yeah the site where I am getting the approval from ( or waiting for the approval I should say ... ) Has the PMS color ID. The stickers I made are more like it. I saved these as aPNG file so that all can view them and it changes the color a bit. For some reason if saved as a Jpg all not all can see them. Thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones