• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android stories/experences :D

So, ima android geek and im 14. I missed school to get my inc 2 , now tommorow I'm skipping for the charge. Anyone else a fan like this? lmao And I had a really odd freeze like it was durring a power up.. idk just share your stories! Excues my spelling and grammer.
Stop skipping school and your grammar and spelling might be better! lol j/k

Upvote 0
Stop skipping school and your grammar and spelling might be better! lol j/k

This.

Android is immense, yes. The Incredible 2 and the Charge might be good handsets, but neither are worth skipping school for.

If my son skipped school for the release of a phone, he wouldn't ever get to use it. ;)

Reactions: B2L
Upvote 0
But skipping work to buy a device on release day = definite win. :)

Not win for me, or at least people in my line of profession (in the future). LOL. What would you do if you rushed someone to the hospital and the nurses tell you that the surgeon needed was lining up to get a phone on release day. LOL.

Reactions: Saltine713
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones