1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Android Tablet as Good as My Phone?

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by aarelovich, Mar 2, 2022.

1. aarelovich

aarelovich Lurker

Hi!

I want to play a Nintendo DS emulated game. The game can only now be played due to a translation patch that came out.

I have two android devices

Phone Moto G9 Plus XT2087-1
    Android 11
    4 GB RAM
    Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G (SM7150-AB) (8nm)
    Adreno 618

Android Tablet
    Lenovo TB-X505F
    Android 10
    2 GB RAM
    Qualcomm Snapdragon 429 (12 nm)
    4xA53 up to 2.02 GHZ
    Adreno 504 GPU

The problem is simple. I want to play in my tablet (phone screen is too small) but the game runs really slow. However in my phone it works perfectly fine. Given the hardware specs for my phone, What tablets would you recommend with hardware specs similar to my phone?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

I think any tablet that has that Snapdragon or better processor in it. e.g. the Lenovo Tab P11 Pro has Snapdragon 730G, and 6GB RAM. So it should run that DS emulated game no problems.There's quite a few Lenovo and Samsung tablets, with pretty decent specs.

That's really a budget device, with a lesser performance processor, and also less RAM than your phone. There's quite a few Lenovo and Samsung tablets, with rather decent specs, and more than enough power to run your game. Like the above mentioned Lenovo Tab P11 Pro

3. Milo Williamson

Milo Williamson Android Expert

Depending on what kind of stock games you downloaded from them... I get so into them,like there was a time I could not breathe when I was playing my old systems...

4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

what's your price range? sammy tab s series are great but can be expensive. i have the tab s6 and i love it. i have played emulated games on it with no issues.......though TBH my z fold 3 phone has made me not really use the tablet........i have not tried playing emulating games on my fold.....yet.

Dannydet likes this.
  5. aarelovich

aarelovich Lurker

Hi Everyone. Afer seeing what was available in my country I went with a Tab S7 FE. Seems that It should have enough horse power. Thoughts?

Hadron and ocnbrze like this.
  6. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

Samsung s series of tablets are their top of the line tablets....... Can't go wrong with those. Like I said earlier I have the s6 and it is a great tablet so you can't go wrong with the S7.

#6 ocnbrze, Mar 3, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2022
    GameTheory and aarelovich like this.
  7. Milo Williamson

Milo Williamson Android Expert

I am happy as a clam with my Samsung Tablet!!! :)

ocnbrze and aarelovich like this.
  8. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

That tablet is a little more powerful than the phone you are happy with the performance of, so you should be fine.

ocnbrze and GameTheory like this.