• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android tablet cant charge...

CMathews62

Lurker
Mar 10, 2013
My android tablet charger wont go into my tablet so I can charge it, when i tried to charge it it wont even fit into the dc-in plug. I have tried charging it with the USB cord but it still wont charge it up. It use to work fine now nothing. Is there any other way to charge it?

Model#i10-80 by Impression android tablet

Please help Thanks in advance.

Cam...

My android tablet charger wont go into my tablet so I can charge it, when i tried to charge it it wont even fit into the dc-in plug. I have tried charging it with the USB cord but it still wont charge it up. It use to work fine now nothing. Is there any other way to charge it?

Model#i10-80 by Impression android tablet

Please help Thanks in advance.

Cam...
welcome to the forums!!!!!!

never heard of your off brand tablet so i can't help to much. however, the way i see it is that it is either a bad cable or your port has gone bad.......not much else you can do other then try a new cable or get the port fixed.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones