1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Android tablet Huaweii s7- restoration internal storage uninstalled accidentally

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Sartan, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Sartan

Sartan Lurker

Android tablet Huaweii s7- restoration internal storage uninstalled accidentally
    storage
    I need help. I uninstalled accidentally the internal storage of my Huweii s7, Android 2.2.2 - Went to Options- Sd and tablet memory- and tapped on Uninstall internal SD. I lost all my data, apparently. Then tried to fix it by enabling the debug after connecting it to the PC and rebooting several time. It worked for a while, now it doesn't anymore. Is there a trick to solve this?

I need a way to reverse that process. Now there's no storage in my tablet, not only the internal, but I can't see the memory card. Tried to debug and reboot several times as before but nothing happened. I can't upload the picture of the screen, but In Options- sd and memory - is written:

Total space: Not available Available space: not available

Install SD card: Insert a Sd card to mount

Internal storage tablet Space available 1,39 MB

Thank you.
    Sartan

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Sartan

Sartan Lurker

Anyone?

3. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

have you tried to factory reset? i would do that first. if you are still having issues then i would try what @Dannydet suggested.......which is to flash a firmware update.

Dannydet likes this.
  4. Sartan

Sartan Lurker

Dannydet and ocnbrze I didn't try any reset. I' m trying to find something that doesn't force me to lost alla my data. Thank you anyway.

5. Sartan

Sartan Lurker

Anyone who can help me without telling me to reset or flash the firmware? I have to access to my data.

6. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

I don't believe you can reverse the process once it's done.
    What type of data are you trying to retrieve? Photos? Videos?
    Documents?
    Were you using Google photos?

7. Sartan

Sartan Lurker

Dannydet. I'm trying to save contacts, photos, documents, videos.. I didn't use nothing special for the photos, only Gallery. Is there any program fow windows that can access to tablet?

8. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

Were you using a Gmail account on the tablet?

9. Sartan

Sartan Lurker

No I didn't use any of this.

10. Sartan

Sartan Lurker

I didn't delete my data, only uninstalled internal storage memory by mistake. from then tablet can't read any memory card nor internal memory.Then tried to connect to the PC and did the debug and rebooting several times the tablet and then it worked for a while. But now this process seems not to work anymore.