1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Android Tablet Tips and Tricks

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by quantumrand, Feb 22, 2011.

1. quantumrand

quantumrand Android Expert
    None

Sep 2, 2009
    I'm not finding a general Tablet sub-forum, so I'm not sure on the best place to put this, but I was thinking a collective tips and tricks thread specifically for tablets would be useful. Maybe this thread can be stickied somewhere so that people can add their tricks to it as well.

To start things off, Tom's Hardware just did an article on the topic with 20 tips and tricks: 20 Tips and Tricks for Android "Froyo" Tablets : Froyo on the Brain!

Some of them were a bit obvious, but there were a few that I hadn't thought of before, and it also pointed out a few good resources. If anyone else has any tips/tricks for Android tablets, please feel free to add them here.

Advertisement

2. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA)
    None

3. quantumrand

None

Sep 2, 2009
    I'm not sure "Other Tablets" is the right place for this, considering it's tips and tricks about Tablets in general. Other Tablets is more for the super uncommon or unpopular tablets that nobody uses.

For example, that article used a Viewsonic G-Tablet for most of the tips. The G-Tablet has its own category, so anyone looking for tips there won't find these ones. The same goes for all the other tablets the tips apply to but aren't considered "Other Tablets."

4. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA)
    None

We are using this forum as the general tablet forum (as well as any tablets that do not have a forum), so if you have something that is a general tablet topic, please post here. This will be as close as it gets to one

5. quantumrand

None

Sep 2, 2009
    Alrighty. Hopefully people will come along and add to the list of tips :)