• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Tournament

Still going on? Since the web site doesn't state an end date, are they going to keep it up till the N1 miraculously wins? I'd have a lot more respect for the site if they cancelled the whole thing, admitting that their poll is completely compromised and meaningless. Their insistence on staying the course doesn't encourage me to visit the site as an Android news source.

Upvote 0
Eh it's really up to the personal user which one is better. The reason I voted for the moment over the droid is that the moment feels nicer than the droid in my hand. Not to mention the droid is a boring looking phone. Its clean looking phone but it's like did they even try to do any thing or just draw straight lines. The nexus is pretty but the lack of a physical keyboard just kills any chance of me carrying that phone. If the nexus had a keyboard, I would do bad things too get it. Anyways what does htc have against physical keyboards? Is it some kind of unspoken htc sin too put a physical keyboard on their phones?

Upvote 0
Eh it's really up to the personal user which one is better. The reason I voted for the moment over the droid is that the moment feels nicer than the droid in my hand. Not to mention the droid is a boring looking phone. Its clean looking phone but it's like did they even try to do any thing or just draw straight lines. The nexus is pretty but the lack of a physical keyboard just kills any chance of me carrying that phone. If the nexus had a keyboard, I would do bad things too get it. Anyways what does htc have against physical keyboards? Is it some kind of unspoken htc sin too put a physical keyboard on their phones?

The only one i know of that has a keyboard is the htc touch pro 2. And that's not even android

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones