• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Android - Unable to login in google plus from app showing An internal error occured

KamalRajjk

Lurker
Dec 3, 2014
Hi all,
In my app user can login to google plus using GoogleApiClient. In Google developer console website i entered sha1 fingerprint, package in credentials tab and entered email address and product name in consent screen tab.

For debugging i created SHA1 fingerprint using keytool in my local machine and i tried to login its working. For releasing app, i'm exporting apk and installed in phone. In this release app i'm creating sha1 fingerprint programmatically but i'm not able to login using google plus. Its showing "An internal error occured".

Error:

ConnectionResult{statusCode=SIGN_IN_REQUIRED, resolution=PendingIntent{427078b8: android.os.BinderProxy@426e21a0}}

How to create sha1 fingerprint for release apk? Please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance,

Kamal

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones