• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Android update

cagyam

Lurker
Jan 3, 2020
I have a galaxy s10 and you are my cellphone provider. I havent received any software updates since july 2019. I have android 9 and the baseband is the the last update you did back injuly...I called customer service and they said I have to call Samsung which is not correct because At&t is the provider and is the one that release the updates..Can you help me with this?

Its very likely, July 2019 is the latest update for the AT&T S10. You can check your setting, system update, download updates automatically. The default is set to automatically and when enabled the update comes via OTA. You can also confirm this the Sam mobil firnware site with your specific device, carrier and reagon code.

You can also try Samsung Smart Switch provided in the link below.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.androidcentral.com/how-update-your-samsung-phone-smart-switch?amp

Last edited:
Reactions: Hadron
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones