1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Android VR Games?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by AmgedAlam, Nov 28, 2020.

1. AmgedAlam

AmgedAlam Lurker

Hello,
    I'm looking for a website that has every android VR game released. I'm interested in VR games more than normal games.
    I don't want websites for example like Apkpure. It only shows VR games when you type "VR" in search.
    There are plenty of VR games that don't have "VR" word in their titles like:
    Eclipse: Edge of Light
    The Hospital: Allison's Diary
    Valley of Fear
    Mummy Hunter

So I need a website that has every VR title available on the internet.
    I'm just wandering why don't they add the word "VR" on the game picture on websites like Apkpure so people easily know which games are VR and which are not?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Milo Willamson

Milo Willamson Android Expert

Possibly because they do not want to hide themselves in the big circuit idea of just being "Virtual reality" Type games, simple way, go into the app and read the delvelopers notes. It is up to the dev.

Dannydet likes this.
  3. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

I have never come across any website which hosts only VR games for Android.

MrJavi likes this.
  4. AmgedAlam

AmgedAlam Lurker

It's very difficult to go into every game details to see if it's a VR game. Also some games can be VR but not mentioned anything about it being VR in its developer details.

5. AmgedAlam

AmgedAlam Lurker

Does anyone know of apps/games similar to this app Relax River VR?

Attached Files:

6. RoccoBay

RoccoBay Lurker

Whispering Eons is one of the few good free Google Cardboard games. It’s an adventure game with space opera and puzzle elements. Players move and interact with various elements of the game world to solve puzzles, talk to people, and figure out the story. The cut scenes are actually quite good and the game play is above average. I'd play days and night but have to do a school project (I should have a peek at this web-site). It’s only about an hour-long, though, so don’t expect to spend weeks and weeks with this one. However, it’s difficult to complain much about a free VR game. It works best with Google Cardboard and similar VR headsets. However, there is an optional 3D mode to play without one as well. This is about as good as it gets for a free VR game.

#6 RoccoBay, Feb 12, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2021