• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android vs. Apple

Ryjabo

May 24, 2010
Utah
ryjabo.blogspot.com
I just made this. Boredom, I suppose.

Enjoy :)

Attachments

• android-vs-apple.jpg
    android-vs-apple.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 209
I think in future, Android will success, and Apple will fail. Because Android is an open system, anyone could develop on it. And Apple couldn't! And even, for their own profit, the apple even doesn't support Flash.

How could this kind of product that don't even consider about the feeling of the users succeed?

There is no doubt that android will win the war. Even if they loose some battles in between. Open wins most of the time. I am old enough I can remember the Beta, Vhs war and in that case the worse system won due to being open. Or even the PC war where IBM won due to licensing it out.
Apple will still have a marketshare much as it does with Mac and then there is the iPods that will keep the OS with good looking numbers but the handset war already has the writing on the wall. It is just a matter of time.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones