• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android widget for real-time analytics visitors

Rob

Galaxy S20 Ultra
News Moderator
Administrator
  • Mar 26, 2008
    androidforums.com
    If therr was a widget for Google analytics where you could set your property and see the live visitor count in real time that would be amazing. Even cooler as a lock screen widget.

Does this exist? Or could it be developed by a 3rd party with the analytics API?

I think that's pretty possible. All you need is some knowledge and access to a lot of data, that's all. There are private apps and widgets with such possibilities, but as I’ve said, it’s private, for companies, small groups of people. For example, our company also has one. It’s very useful and helps us to make an even better SEO work. That being said, I can also invite you to join us or contact us if you want a smart digital promotion. Here, raincityseo.com, you can make your website really popular, also appliable for Instagram or Facebook accounts. For a pretty reasonable price, you will get a highly qualified team of people ready to make your website skyrocket to the first places in google search.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones