1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Android wont turn on after installing App

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by paddyirishman, Dec 5, 2011.

1. paddyirishman

paddyirishman Lurker
    None

Dec 5, 2011
    I installed an app on my Samsung GT-15800 last night before going to bed.
    Unfortunately I cant remember the name of the app but it replaced my home screen interface. Seamed pretty decent but I noticed a slower operation speed.

This morning my phone was turned off (my battery died even though it was fairly charged the night before) so I plugged in the charger.
    When I tried to turn on the phone, the Samsung loading logo (pulsating) appeared as normal, but the phone wont boot past that point. So I cannot access my phone.

I've tried simple things like removing battery & memory card, but none make any difference. My phone has now been turned on for about 2 hours and I still see the loading screen.
    Would anyone know of a fix for this or what I could do to access & use my Android again??

I've noticed on this Forum people have had similar problems, one such suggestion of a fix was posted by 'brynneada' in this thread. She says:

Is this programme safe? will it totally reset my phone? and I dont have an end key, so do I use the back, menu or home button?

Really appreciate any help you may have, as I was late for work today 'cous my alarm didnt go off gurrrrrr....

Thanks

Advertisement