1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Android ZTE Valet Speaker Problems

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Android Question

None
    Okay, so Just Recently My ZTE phone Started Making Random Noises... An example of this would Be to try to imagine a Very High Pitched Static (or White Noise) so...That's Kinda What it sounds like. It happens Mostly when i enter my PIN code, Play Music Open An App, or a Folder, etc. Now I've Tried: Turning it off and on again, Taking it apart And Putting it Back together...and nothing has helped... But, i did try to plug in headphones and the weird noise stops completely, but i don't want to always have my headphones in my phone...Also another thing that bothers me about it is that I'm frankly scared of it going off like that in class (because i'm still in School)... So any help is appreciated Greatly I hope to Get Assistance soon...

Advertisement

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Android Expert
    None

Jan 16, 2012
    Male
    Being retired and writing Tasker tasks.
    Fayetteville, NC, USA
    You didn't say, and it's important in diagnosing the problem:

Does the noise appear in the headphones when they're plugged in? If it does you have a defective headphone jack (and it needs to be replaced). It the noise appears in the headphones you have a more serious problem.

3. RWL08

RWL08 Lurker
    None

Jan 10, 2014
    No, The noise does not appear in the headphones when their plugged in, The Noise Only Really Appears in the little built-in speaker on the back...