1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

androidforum newbie says "Hello"

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 2legged, Aug 8, 2012.

1. 2legged

2legged Lurker

Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie to these forums and I just wanted to say hello to everyone.

I have an LG Optimus T (for starters) and I'm looking forward to exploring the world of droids. I'm especially interested in learning the correct way to use Tetra apps, either through a Wifi hotspot or a USB tether. As I said, I'm a newbie so please excuse me if the terminology I just used is incorrect. Today, a friend showed me his phone using a Tetra app through a WIFi hotspot and it fascinated me that this could be done.

I'm a reluctant PC techie. I got into building, maintaining, servicing and repairing PC's by default. My interest in computers came about as I was learning how to use VST's for music recording and editing. Back in 2000, it was very difficult to learn how to configure hardware and software (by myself) so that they worked together correctly. I quickly got tired of paying techs to solve my problems and decided to stay buried in manuals and forums until I could solve my own problems with little or no help. Over the years, my knowledge base grew more and more and I eventually became a "reluctant techie".

So, I know I'm only scratching the surface of what can be done with this android technology. I'm looking forward to learning and growing with you guys.

Thanks in advance for all the help, guidance, tips and tricks.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

Welcome :ciao:,we are glad to have you, hope you enjoy the site.

3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Welcome aboard, 2legged..

Thanks for joining the forums. :)