• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

AndroidForums-like for iOS?

I really enjoyed my time here when I owned Android devices, but I moved to iOS a few months ago and haven't been able to really come here except for when friends needed help. But the people here have been absolutely a breath of fresh air unlike other forums for people learning like me.

I just wonder if Phandroid has a sister forum for iOS devices with similar helpful and friendly users or if there are any other forums like this one designed for iOS devices.

I know I'm going to get asked why I moved and if I'll ever return and I'm not entirely sure if I will return but I moved due to stability, the app choices, the compatibility, and the benefits of jailbreak over root. Android definitely does have pros in other areas, but these were most important to me.

But in the meantime with an iPhone, I have questions that sometimes are best asked in a forum especially in regard to jailbreak or just in general. Does anyone know of any forums like this? Thanks :)

Reactions: Unforgiven
No need to defend your iPhone preference and no need to feel stupid. That's what makes AF what it is. Good luck and remember, iPhone or not, you are always welcome here.:)

Ya, exactly.. No need to defend yourself for using an iPhone. No matter what phone you choose, it'll be outdated within a year; then your phone will be just like water.

However, of the three sites owned under..... Wait, who owns these sites? Any hoot, this forum is highly active of the other ones. I can't suggest other forums as this is currently the one I only use currently.

I should join some Windows forum too. :)

Good luck to you :)

Reactions: ndh777
Upvote 0
I chose to go with MacRumors. I joined with iSource, AndroidForums' sister forum, but it doesn't look very active.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions and advice!

MacRumors is pretty popular. Sad to see our sister site isn't that active. Cuz I would join the Windows forum no problem.

Is there an active windows forum around?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones