• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Androids are shipping!

I am in Minneapolis Minnesota and pre-ordered, but have not found shipping info as of yet.....

I preordered on Sep 27th, and mines shipped on the 17th and it should be here on Oct 21st.

NASHVILLE,
TN, US 10/18/2008 3:08 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
LOUISVILLE,
KY, US 10/17/2008 7:49 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
10/17/2008 4:08 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
US 10/16/2008 11:23 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Upvote 0
Well, unfortunately I was out of the loop and was not even aware that the phone was available for pre-order until Just a few weeks ago. I did pre-order the phone, but I know that alot more people are ahead of me. I was told that the pre-orders will be going out like hot cakes to arrive by the 22nd. However I was also told that since I pre-ordered a bit late in the game, I might not see mine until the end of October or early November. :( Oh well. I can still hope right! :) I am in Minneapolis area and looking forward to it coming.

Upvote 0
damn!

So, we were hoping it would arrive late in the day (UPS usually does when we've had it as the shipper) but this time they tried to deliver it an hour ago. I'm at work, and my partner doesn't get home till later (which is why we hoped it would come at the usual time).

So, after talking to UPS I can pick it up between 7 and 9pm. Won't get to play with it for real until tomorrow night though. It'll need to charge tonight, and then tomorrow I get up early to go to work, no time to play with a new fun phone until after work. So sad, my life, but oh well. LOL

Now let's just hope there isn't a mess with trying to pick it up at UPS!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones