• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Andrometer - need some feedback for Droid

Hi All,
I'm one of the developers of the app Andrometer and it has come to our attention that the app is crashing on Droid phones. I think I have found the issue and fixed it, but I don't have a Droid phone (not available where I'm residing) so I can't fully test the fix.

I was hoping that some Droid users could download the app (free app) and let me know if it works without crashing.

Here is a brief description of what the app does:

Andrometer is the 2nd place winner in the misc. category for the ADC2 competition. The app allows users to estimate the distance to or height/width of objects they can see by using the phones camera, GPS, geomagnetic sensor and accelerometer.

Thanks and regards,
Highway North Interactive team

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

I'm disappointed that this is only happening on the Droid, it is a tough one to figure out without having a phone (especially when it works in the emulator and on the HTC devices).

I'll let you guys know when I have a new version that you can try.

Regards,
Highway North Interactive team

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones