• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

AndWobble: Your special lady never looked so lifelike!

Sandy is a beautiful girl, and she has always been a part of my wallpaper, be it on the display
array for my Beowulf cluster, my WoW multibox room, or my personal phone. I've never felt that I could properly show her my appreciation - and then along came an app that changed everything.

AndWobble lets you take a picture of a pretty lady and define "jiggle areas" to properly show
off her assets. This is easy to do in the full version, and works very well. My best friend Jimmy, who delivers pizza from Antonio's to me, probably summed it up best when he said "That's really great, Norm. Um, that will be $12.32 for the large sausage." I told him that he probably had a large sausage after looking at my sweet phone, but not to get any ideas about my beautiful Sandy, and he just laughed and backed away telling me that the pizza was on the house. This app gets you free pizza!

I'm pretty sure that the great Tomonobu Itagaki had something to do with this app, but I have not been able to confirm this. All I know is that this is app has made me feel like I'm able to show Sandy the appreciation she deserves for the first time since the UPS guy brought her down to my mom's basement. That means a lot to me, and I know it means a lot to Sandy!

This app is probably the best app ever made to enhance the lovely lady lumps of a lovely lady, and what lovely lady does not want that? Even if you don't have a lady this app can still be handy if you want to show people what your jello molds look like. I bet you could even take a picture of a spiral and make it wobble, turning it to a hypnotizing spiral! That could help you get a lady of your own into your mom's basement!

I think that everyone should buy this app because it is incredible and because the great Tomonobu Itagaki got a raw deal from Tecmo. You will not regret it for a second!

Reactions: Chad

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones