1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Angry Birds and Camera

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Bns5044, Sep 17, 2011.

1. Bns5044

Bns5044 Lurker

Hello all,

I am having 2 problems. First I'll display some info about my 2 devices.

I own 2 ZT-180 "Z-Pad" tablet PCs. They both run Android 2.2; however, on device #1, the kernel version = 2.6.32.9 root@android #xxxx
    and
    device #2, kernel version = 2.6.32.9 root@android #xxxx

I'm not 100% certain what these numbers describe but I feel it may be related to my first problem. I bought device #1 in August and device #2 last week.

Problem #1 : When I go to the app market in device #1, Angry Birds Seasons does not show up. However, when I search for it in device #2, it shows up and I now have it installed. I know there has been issues with angry birds being compatible with different versions of android, but the versions on both devices are the same; hence me posting the kernel data.

Problem #2 : When I open the camera on device #2, the program opens and then immediately closes. There is no error message, the program simply exits. I have also researched this and found that it may be due to lack of memory; however, this device is brand new. It has few applications installed, very few saved settings, and still has a lot of memory available. I also checked how many programs were running as I tried to open the camera, and only 3 minor background programs were operating.

Could the different kernel versions potentially be a source of conflict for angry birds seasons? Why does my camera keep closing on my new device?

Thanks in advance for any help.

B

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. gen-e

gen-e Newbie

Sounds more like ROM related issue, Try to find a compatible ROM and update your older tablet.