1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Angry Birds (Game is off screen)

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Jebrone, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Jebrone

Jebrone Lurker

OK I recently, played angry birds on my gf's brothers phone and it was FUN! I can't believe how much fun it was.
    However, when I tried installing it on my phone, I kept getting the error message saying I can't install the game.
    I looked online and found that I needed to unmount my sd card, so I did and it worked.
    NOW I have a different problem, the game doesn't even show onscreen... I tried looking for a solution online but to no avail.

PROBLEM:
    Game loads, Black screen for 30 seconds
    Game Fully loads, The actual game is off screen
    All I see is blue and what is the game above the screen where I obviously can't touch. I'll see a little snow drift, and a few birds flying and disappearing before they go off screen.

PHONE:
    T-Mobile Comet. Android 2.2

2. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Android Expert

I think they were messing with the download because there were many complaints about the SMS feature. Try loading it again.

3. Jebrone

Jebrone Lurker

I did try downloading it again :( Thats what ranked up my data plan -_- I did it like 5-10 times...

4. Jebrone

Jebrone Lurker

YAY I found out how to fix the problem. I had to tap te power button tosleep my phone and turn it back on in order to refresh the game while its on :D That fixes the off screen glitch! :D Now Why did the first angry birds disappear off the market? :(

5. hectordufau

hectordufau Lurker

My tablet have same problem, but don't repair with "tap power button". On return, game's off screen.

Somebody have other solution?

Tks,

Hector

6. weaselaow

weaselaow Member

it not disappear
    install market enabler