• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Angry Birds issue

Hey guys, I don't know if this is the place or not, but I installed Angry Birds 1.3.5 on my girlfriends phone a while back because it wasnt in the Market for some reason. Now I want to update it, but she doesnt want to lose her saved game file with all of her stuff on there. The new version is in the market now, but if I get that one, I don't know how to install that and keep the saved game file... anyone know how I can solve this issue?

Hey guys, I don't know if this is the place or not, but I installed Angry Birds 1.3.5 on my girlfriends phone a while back because it wasnt in the Market for some reason. Now I want to update it, but she doesnt want to lose her saved game file with all of her stuff on there. The new version is in the market now, but if I get that one, I don't know how to install that and keep the saved game file... anyone know how I can solve this issue?

Just install the one from the market, it won't overwrite the save file. I just had to do this on someone's phone and it worked fine.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones