1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Angry Birds - Lost Game Data

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by KimberlyR, May 20, 2011.

1. KimberlyR

KimberlyR Lurker

Like a lot of people, I have spent a ridiculous number of hours playing Angry Birds. I'd unlocked a lot of levels and had three stars on most of them. Now, however, for no reason I can figure out, all my game data is gone. I didn't change phones or reset my phone or anything like that. And Angry Birds isn't the only game this happened on. I have a couple other games (from different developers) were my data is just gone as well. Some of my other games still have their data, however. :thinking:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. chianti87

chianti87 Newbie

Propably your preferences data got lost.

BTW, I am not sure what do you expect from us posting at this forum, and not making a single question in your post. Is it a kind of information?

You should propably report this as a bug to Angry Birds developpers.

3. KimberlyR

KimberlyR Lurker

Sorry. I guess I thought the question of "What can I do to fix this?" was kind of obvious. Thanks anyway.

4. thedroidfan

thedroidfan Lurker

Same exact thing happened to me, seems it is a lot more common than one thinks. You can use titanium for future backups and also there are many recovery data apps like mobile recovery or bravo recovery to keep your angry birds date achievements safe.