• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

angry birds- next week

I love that the iPhone is a "fail" but you're over here pining for a game that has been on the iOS platform for a long time.

I'm a proud Droid X owner too, so save your flames.

I'll be very happy when the full release is out. I love the beta. Between this and Fruit Ninja, I hope more developers try to port some games over to Android. It really is the only thing that Android is lacking at the moment.

Upvote 0
I love that the iPhone is a "fail" but you're over here pining for a game that has been on the iOS platform for a long time.
That's pretty weak logic. Games do not make iOS awesome. iOS has more apps because it was out first and gained a lot of market share. There wasn't any competition, so game developers flocked to that platform. Now that android is catching up and will soon take it over, developers are porting their games over.

Upvote 0
FYI, when this game was released on webOS, it was $1.99. So they already bumped the price once moving platforms.

Sick thing is, I own this game for my iPod touch, Palm Pre, and I will buy it again for my EVO since I want to play it on the bigger screen.
Hells yeah. It's one of the highest quality games for mobile phones. $0.99 is a steal. Also, the lack of quality games on android means they could hike up the price to $3 and people will probably buy it just the same. I wish I could buy it 3 times just to show my appreciation.

Wish other developers were as on the ball as Rovio. Yeah, Popcap. I'm talking to you.

Upvote 0
Hells yeah. It's one of the highest quality games for mobile phones. $0.99 is a steal. Also, the lack of quality games on android means they could hike up the price to $3 and people will probably buy it just the same. I wish I could buy it 3 times just to show my appreciation.

Wish other developers were as on the ball as Rovio. Yeah, Popcap. I'm talking to you.

Amen to that. I love Skyworks games for the Iphone, I with they would start making their games for Droids.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones