• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Angry Birds now available for Eris

so it seems to be missing the bottom background color brown, my husband has the moto droid so we were comparing. Around level 12 it starts to be a problem bc there is a brown wall blocking the pigs and since the wall isn't visible on the eris it makes it very frustrating. Anyone else having this issue? I've tried installing and installing from a different download file with the same issues. It's not a beta error since it works fine on the moto droid. :(
I'm having the exact same problem. I downloaded and installed it from the getjar.com mobile site on my Droid Eris. My hubby has the Moto Droid and it works fine (and shows up in his app market). Mine is missing the same parts as yours.

Upvote 0
so it seems to be missing the bottom background color brown, my husband has the moto droid so we were comparing. Around level 12 it starts to be a problem bc there is a brown wall blocking the pigs and since the wall isn't visible on the eris it makes it very frustrating. Anyone else having this issue? I've tried installing and installing from a different download file with the same issues. It's not a beta error since it works fine on the moto droid. :(

Mine is the same way, kind of laggy too. I am running Nonsensikal Froyo though. It is the ONLY laggy program on my Eris.

I have gotten far enough now that I need those other colors to show up and they don't. I am on like Scene 1 level 50 or whatever it works out to be.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones