• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Animated Darth Vader complains about his iPhone 4

I still don't understand why everyones making a big deal about the front facing camera.

I honestly would never use it.. It's to much of a hassle.. I dont even like calling someone when all I gotta say is "where are we drinking at tonight" thats an easy text message. I don't need to talk or see your ass for that.

Speaking of which I saw some dude at disneyland doing the video chat with his dad on the iphone. First of all he looked really stupid looking into is phone and talking. Then flipping it around to show the enviroment around him. Secondly he told his dad what he was doing.. Then his dad says "what was that" and I swear the dude repeated his plans 5 times before he just told his dad he would call him later...

haha.. video was funny though

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones