• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Animated status bar pulldown for ics

Is it possible to get rid of the stock notification toggles so I can replace with power toggles. I use power toggles now but with the stock toggles it covers so much of the awesome animations you've created.

I have fixed the battery issue.. I'll upload soon, when I get home,

And I'm not sure about power toggles as I am still new to learning android but I'll look in to it...

Reactions: marcmandat
Upvote 0
Is it possible to get rid of the stock notification toggles so I can replace with power toggles. I use power toggles now but with the stock toggles it covers so much of the awesome animations you've created.

I asked this same question myself but could not com up with an answer. I would love to get rid of those ugly toggles. I know the answer lies somewhere in some .xml file. I could swear that I found a file called powertoggles.xml in the root of our fone, I tried messing with it just to lose the status bar all together.

You can go into your systemui.apk and erase the icons, but you'll just have blank buttons.

Anyway here is a link to my thread about this:
http://androidforums.com/avid-4g-al...w-do-i-get-rid-power-toggles.html#post5984874

Upvote 0
I asked this same question myself but could not com up with an answer. I would love to get rid of those ugly toggles. I know the answer lies somewhere in some .xml file. I could swear that I found a file called powertoggles.xml in the root of our fone, I tried messing with it just to lose the status bar all together.

You can go into your systemui.apk and erase the icons, but you'll just have blank buttons.

Anyway here is a link to my thread about this:
http://androidforums.com/avid-4g-al...w-do-i-get-rid-power-toggles.html#post5984874

I want to be able to put the power toggles app from the play store in place of the stock toggles.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones