• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Animated weather widget?

Vance

Android Enthusiast
Oct 28, 2009
My wife's Incredible is coming in tomorrow and she said she saw a video with an Incredible that included an animated weather widget. I didn't ask whether it also had the clock. Is this one that comes with Sense or is it one I should download for her somewhere? Is there more than one of these out there?

I have a Droid and I see that Beautiful has a nice weather widget, but I can't tell if it is animated.

Any help for me? Thanks!

I'll be honest Vance, I don't think it takes up much of the battery. I've tried my phone with and without, didn't see much difference, and I'd much rather have the weather animations. They rock. Of course my office doesn't have a window to the outside so I rely on the animations to give me a glimpse to the outside :)

Upvote 0
My wife's Incredible is coming in tomorrow and she said she saw a video with an Incredible that included an animated weather widget. I didn't ask whether it also had the clock. Is this one that comes with Sense or is it one I should download for her somewhere? Is there more than one of these out there?

I have a Droid and I see that Beautiful has a nice weather widget, but I can't tell if it is animated.

Any help for me? Thanks!
As has been mentioned, you probably saw the stock Sense widget. Beautiful Widgets recently updated their weather/clock widget to allow animations, but that part of it is still pretty buggy.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones