• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anker 2700mAh Battery

Ah, thank you very much! Are you using a wall charger like this?

No, I use the one that came with the phone. I never take my battery out and based on my use I don't need a second one charged.

In fact; I use my phone for tethering on the train--my ride is 1hr long. I lose about 4% battery life during that time while streaming Netflix to my iPad.

Reactions: MatthewAlden
Upvote 0
I use my wall charger; I typically put it on when it's down to about 1-3%.

So far, my use is sporadic; some days I'm heavy and others I'm not. This battery has clearly exceed what my stock ever did. Here is a snap shot; look at the time my battery has been in use. With my old battery, it would never get beyond 12 hours regardless of what I was doing. Maybe it was a bad battery, or not; either way; I like this battery I have and I won't go to anything else.

Kinda sad though since I'm about to sell my Note because I need to switch to Verizon--very bad AT&T service out here.

anbattery.png

I barely get 11 hours LoL, is that with barely any use?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones