• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anker 5200mah Extended battery CREAKING BACK DOOR COVER

ksidd94

Lurker
Aug 2, 2013
I recently bought an extended battery for the s4. I live in Canada and bought it off some guy in the U.S. I can also say for a fact that this case is not a fake because I bought it off someone who reviewed it for anker. My Back cover is actually really bad tho and it makes ALOT of creaking noises when slightly pressed on. Everything seems to be okay. The little knobs on that back door that are supposed to click on to the s4 are all there and intact, so its not broken. This might be dumb but What I am thinking is that this U.S extended battery isn't compatible with my s4 in Canada, since it does mention on the battery that its compatible with US carriers but i think that's really dumb. Unfortunately Anker's website seems to be down for a while so I cant ask for a replacement either.
I need to slip in a few pieces of papers before i put on the back door so it wont be as noisy and creaky. Is this happening to others or is it just me?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones