1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Anker battery for Htc Sensation

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jc3869, Sep 10, 2011.

1. peterc10

peterc10 Android Enthusiast

Just go to Amazon's UK site (Amazon.co.uk) and use the search facility at the top for "Anker Sensation". Lots of alternatives come up - singles, pairs, with and without chargers.

alanbingham27 likes this.
  2. ram134

ram134 Lurker

No im not using task killer. .

im using battery saver only. .help me wht i have to do . .

im not getting charge for more than 6 hours on anker batery under normal use. .

3. alanbingham27

alanbingham27 Well-Known Member

Ram134 - does that post mean you have an Anker battery and after full charge you get 6 hours?

4. alanbingham27

alanbingham27 Well-Known Member

Also, can I use my normal charger with an Anker battery?

5. peterc10

peterc10 Android Enthusiast

Yes you can use any charger that can charge your stock battery.

6. ram134

ram134 Lurker

alanbingham27

s im not getting battery life more than 6 hrs. .im using from 10 days. .any ideas plz . .help me out. .

7. medic-one

medic-one Member

Are there different strengths Anker batteries ?

After reading on here i bought a Anker 1900 mAh 3.7V battery of amazon for my Sensation just after i got it, but i'm not happy with it at all.

My misses got a Galaxy SII last week and her battery life is so much longer.

And today i started work at 06:00 and had a full battery, i was playing draw it for a while together with my collegue who has an Iphone 4. By 9:30 my batttery was down to 15% whilst his was still in the 70ies.

And all we both did was play draw it and check facebook a few times, so really not impressed with this battery at all.

8. StuartTheFish

StuartTheFish Android Enthusiast

That's not a problem with the battery, you'll have something on your phone that's sapping the power. The battery will take a few cycles to settle down anyway, but I get over a day out of my overclocked sensation fairly easily with moderate use. Hell, I get a day from the standard battery!

HTC Sensation 4G Forum

The HTC Sensation 4G release date was 8th June. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1520mAh battery.

8th June
Release Date
Reviews