• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Annotating a view only pdf???

SpudULike

Lurker
Jul 25, 2021
Is there any way of annotating a "view-only" pdf using Samsung Notes? At the moment it's not letting me but I maybe doing something wrong. If not, is there ANY annotation app that can bypass the view-only pdf rule?
And if not that, is there anyway to make a "view-only" pdf, editable?
Hope you can help!

Is there any way of annotating a "view-only" pdf using Samsung Notes? At the moment it's not letting me but I maybe doing something wrong. If not, is there ANY annotation app that can bypass the view-only pdf rule?
Hope you can help!
if you have a samsung note series phone, you can take a screenshot and then use your s-pen to make notes.

Upvote 0
Hope you can help!
Well you can easily head over to a different format, like I have imported so many of my pdfs to WPS and they have a free program build in to annotated in that sugesstion, also you can really edited it to your heart desire :)
I have been using Samsung notes forever!

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones