• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Annoying bluetooth message when making a call

Henweigh

Oct 18, 2010
I don't even own a bluetooth headset, but I feel that every time (not sure it is every time) I make a call, I hear a little message indicator while the call is ringing. I look at my phone, and it says "Would you like to enable bluetooth" or something like that. NO I wouldn't, I don't use bluetooth. Anyway to turn this option off? At the very least, anyone else experiencing the same annoyance?

Sorry, I realized that it was from my face actually hitting the "bluetooth" button on the keypad while making a call. My face has actually been hitting a lot of buttons, "mute" being the most annoying. Can that be avoided by keeping the sensor next to the earpiece next to your face at all times?

Upvote 0
Sorry, I realized that it was from my face actually hitting the "bluetooth" button on the keypad while making a call. My face has actually been hitting a lot of buttons, "mute" being the most annoying. Can that be avoided by keeping the sensor next to the earpiece next to your face at all times?

haha, thanks for updating. yes the proximity sensor you're referring to will turn the screen off when it nears your head. Hope that helps!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones