1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Annoying Full Battery Notifications

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by AndyJay, Jul 10, 2013.

1. AndyJay

AndyJay Newbie

I've got an extremely annoying problem with the S3, which I only bought a few days back.

Basically when it has fully charged and the phone is locked, every minute or so the screen will light up and the phone will beep. It does this even with sound turned off?

I only noticed it last night whilst I was trying to get sleep, I ended up turning the phone upside down so the light wouldn't keep me awake. Bloody annoying.

Does anybody know how to stop it as it's gonna end up driving me insane..

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;)

I cant remember if its in the LED settings?

3. AndyJay

AndyJay Newbie

It's still doing it, I've even turned led notifications off :/

4. ThatOneRearEnd

ThatOneRearEnd Well-Known Member

My phone just comes out of sleep when the battery is fully charged once... Could be hardware related... Slack joint or something like that...

nuttynat84 likes this.
  5. nuttynat84

nuttynat84 Member

Mine only does it once too, then the LED stays on solid green...the screen itself does not come back on at any point unless a text etc comes through.

6. ThatOneRearEnd

ThatOneRearEnd Well-Known Member

Or it's enabled to stay awake while being charged...

Mine is configured not to turn the screen on when receiving a message... It's kind of annoying to get woken up in the middle of the night when you get a message...

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews