• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
dont get me wrong, i think it looks good too. The blinking bluetooth LED's looked cool as well, but function wise, when using it in the dark its really glaring and annoying. its not so much a problem when watching stuff, its more when playing games that require you to press the buttons. i usually check my status and play "world war" before i sleep to make sure i've banked in all the money etc (you'll know what i mean if you play it).

Upvote 0
I do not mind it but I would have liked it if they were illuminated buttons like others, I do get annoyed with the flashing green light in the top right corner though, other than that I find it great. And the screen is very bright and vibrant, you can select the auto feature to control the brightness but I find it goes to dark.

you can turn off the blinking light under notifications right?

anyway that LED isnt as glaring as the one between the buttons. I agree about the screen brightness. Too dark if i let it auto set itself.

what i normally do is leave mine on full brightness all the time so i can enjoy the screen as much as possible. (i always charge once a day at least, so its not a problem). Only if i'm travelling and know i'm gonna be away from a plugpoint for the whole day etc i'll turn the brightness down.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones