1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Annoying Visual Voice Mail Prompt

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lgbalfa, May 13, 2015.

1. lgbalfa

lgbalfa Well-Known Member

Every time someone leaves me a voice mail I get an annoying "set up your Visual Voice Mail" prompt. I don't want Visual Voice Mail. Once the prompt comes up, there is no way to dismiss it, and the "back" button doesn't work. I have to continue like I'm going to install it then reject the licensing agreement. I don't see it in the app list to disable. Anyone know how to get rid of this?

2. doogald

doogald Extreme Android User

Not sure. (I use Google Voice for VM so I don't have the issue myself, though I do have some other VM issues.)

There is a free tier of visual vm. Why don't you want it?

3. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 Extreme Android User
    VIP Member

I actually tried it, it's nice I think. I use GV though so am used to the layout.

I would have kept it but, for some unknown reason, calls made to my GV number will not forward to Verizon voice mail. They insist on staying in GV. That's a tale for a different thread and a different day, I've given up and am just using GV again.

Not sure how you'd stop it from popping up, I went online to My Account and saw no way to block it and you can't disable it on the phone. How obnoxious! Call Verizon and ask them I guess.

Motorola Droid Turbo Forum

The Motorola Droid Turbo release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.2" inch screen, 21MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3900mAh battery.

October 2014
Release Date
Reviews