1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General Another Accessory Question (Holster)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Asterdroid, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Asterdroid

Asterdroid Well-Known Member

So I know for certain I'll be getting the extended life battery (and the expanded back cover to go with it) and I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a decent belt holster that will fit the phone with enough space to accommodate for the larger phone size.

Advertisement

2. Asterdroid

Based on the reply I got in the Official Incredible Thread, I should have been more clear here. My apologies.

I'm not looking for something that is specifically designed to be form fitting for the incredible. I'm just looking for a belt holster with some kind of velcro/snap/button flap, that is designed for a phone of approximately this size AND has enough extra room to allow for an extended battery. Any help would be most appreciated.

3. HTCLUVR

HTCLUVR Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2010
    Software Sales
    DC
    Car Charger question? Are all mini USB car chargers the same? I have an old miniusb car charger from a motoQ?

4. Echo17121

Echo17121 Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2010
    Hopefully you can find the answer to this as well as the one I asked about just a case with the extended battery. It might just be one of those wait and see things, but I want to get the extended battery asap because I am used to having my phone last longer than a few hours lol.

5. Asterdroid

Still haven't found anything online. I did a bunch of searching but I can't seem to find anything that's made specifically for a smart phone with an extended life battery. :(

6. appleaj

appleaj Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Mechanical Engineer
    USA
    You'll need a micro-USB connection, your Motorola Q car charger will not work.