1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Another battery problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Rubber Bullets, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Rubber Bullets

Hi, first time here, had my Hero about a week and am very much enjoying it.

Like everyone else I was a bit disappointed with the battery life and but was OK with it. The problem is now that the phone has been reporting that the battery is 100% full for the last 12 hours! I'd topped it up before bed last night, having made a few settings changes that are aimed at improving battery life, so first thing this morning when it was still 100% I was amazed, but as time has passed and it is still telling me the same I realise that something is wrong.

I removed the battery life app in the hope that it was causing the problem, and have switched the phone off removed the battery and rebooted, but with no change. I am currently running the battery right down till it turns off and see what happens when I recharge it.

At some point I guess I'll do a factory reset, what app do I use to back up all the contacts/apps etc?

Are there any other suggestions? Has anyone heard of this before? I tried a search but found nothing.

RB

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

HTC Hero Forum

The HTC Hero release date was July 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7200A processor, and 1350mAh battery.

July 2009
Release Date
Reviews