1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Another Battery thread.......

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dug13, Oct 6, 2010.

1. dug13

dug13 Member

Sep 7, 2010
    Ok ok, I love the phone. Been following this forum. I have the latest DI18 update. Use the airplane mode toggle and stop DRM after reboot. I use DCswitch to toggle 3g when i want it. All background updates, emails and syncing are turned off ( I do them manually). i bought two extra batts. and charger. Use Timeriffic to auto airplane at night then on in the am.

Yet at night in aiplane mode for about 8 hours I lose 6-7% of battery.

Question is= Is there a simple app that can tell me what is using my battery?
    I know about the built in battery status but it not very detailed. What could use 6-7% while sleeping? Or is it sleeping and how do I tell?

BTW BT, WiFi 4g ect.. are all turned off. TWS is usually low 0-13%.

Advertisement

2. Android XTC

Aug 26, 2010
    Feature Motion Picture Production
    Downers Grove, IL.
    Yes I use "battery indicator pro". They also just updated the program to fix glitches with the Samsung handsets. Its a dollar well spent

3. duratime

duratime Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2010
    Cali
    Spare parts works

4. jbluther

jbluther Member

Oct 6, 2010
    Spare Parts will tell you if the phone is actually sleeping. I use Battery Indicator as well, but I don't think it can tell you that.

5. dug13

dug13 Member

Sep 7, 2010
    Thanks for your replies. I forgot to say I did use Batttery indicator pro and it seemed to drain the batt faster??? I am using BAT STAT which is a widget right now. Not sure wich one uses more but Bat Stat seems to use less (guestimating). I will try Spareparts.
    BTW anybody know of or have a list of essential running services? Or at least what is safe to stop. I currently stop the media hub download mananger 2 ( wich starts back up) The DRM and sprint Hot spot and sprint TV crap.

Thanks