• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Another Calendat Sync Question/Issue

savajio

Dec 7, 2009
Hey all,

I recently bought my wife a Droid X for Christmas and I have a Droid myself. Now on my Moto Droid I have not had any issues since day 1 with e-mails or calendars and put in just fine.
I have read a few of the Gmail Calendar issues and all seem to be what I am having except 1 thing. When I go to menu/settings/accounts it just has accounts and does not say Sync anywhere. Also when I go into my wife

Get into the calendar from the app drawer, click hard menu (left one), touch more, touch calendars, they should be visible and synced there if you want them to be.

We tried this and there was nothing there. Since she just got the phone we tried to wipe it clean and start over from the begining and I had her only put in google for now to see and after that seemed to work fine.....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones