• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Another Froyo debacle?

officer629

Dec 15, 2009
I've been using ADW Launcher ever since I got my EVO and never had any problems, but now that I'm running Froyo I cannot seem to kill Sense and now they're both running at the same time. No matter how many time I kill Sense through the applications settings it always restarts. Has anyone else experienced this and is there a way to keep Sense from starting up again?

I've been using ADW Launcher ever since I got my EVO and never had any problems, but now that I'm running Froyo I cannot seem to kill Sense and now they're both running at the same time. No matter how many time I kill Sense through the applications settings it always restarts. Has anyone else experienced this and is there a way to keep Sense from starting up again?

Yes I had the same problem when running Fresh 3.1.0.1 Rom.

Solution: Installed Cyanogen RC1 (CM6) Rom that is AOSP..

It has NO SENSE at all! Actually now I am on CM6 RC2, you can't handle this amount of power, it's too much power for any one little mobile device. It's SCARY! :eek:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones