• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Another How to Prevent "Security Error Morning call cannot be verified"

mrcullers

Lurker
Dec 29, 2013
Bradenton
Another bricking experience.

A few minutes ago I downloaded App2ROM and moved all system applications back to their ROM space. I got a notice that a couple of application may not run in their original ROM space. I think like 4 of them said that. But I went ahead and moved all of them anyway just to see what happens. The application said that it would do a restart when finished. However, Apps2ROM crashed right at the end. I restarted Apps2ROM to see what was going on and it appeared that all apps were moved. When I manually restarted I got the ole "Security Error Morning call cannot be verified", again. So I put it in emergency mode, when it completed, it restarted as if the problem never existed. Put in my password, and ran Apps2ROM. I noticed there was only 1 application now in both user space and system space. This culprit was Google Chrome. And of course it crashes when starting now so I have to start over with a restore cause the ones that gave me warning wont work now as it said they may not. I was warned and I didn't listen.

Again, I know what I know because of 30 years of breaking shat.

Lesson: When it says this application may not work when moved to system ROM one better listen. Hehehe :)

Reactions: unicyclist

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones