• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Another "how to" question

headbanger51

Feb 25, 2010
The subject of "how to" with Ice Cream Sandwich almost needs it's own separate topic in this forum!
That being said, I apologize but I have searched everywhere to no avail.
How do I download pictures from google+ to my phone from my phone?
It's frustrating that the devs at google never thought to just have a series of options pop up by simply holding your finger down on a given image. It works for some images (particularly, on the web), but if I want to download pics from google+ to my phone, it appears I'm SOL.
Please tell me that I'm missing something horribly obvious.

The subject of "how to" with Ice Cream Sandwich almost needs it's own separate topic in this forum!
That being said, I apologize but I have searched everywhere to no avail.
How do I download pictures from google+ to my phone from my phone?
It's frustrating that the devs at google never thought to just have a series of options pop up by simply holding your finger down on a given image. It works for some images (particularly, on the web), but if I want to download pics from google+ to my phone, it appears I'm SOL.
Please tell me that I'm missing something horribly obvious.

pictures or contact photos?
contact photos are automatically added to contacts that are in your Google address book.
the same can be said about photos from G+, except they're actually stored on Picasa.

as above stated, please be sure that the following is checked:
settings>accounts & sync>your gmail account>sync google photos

for contacts, it would be sync contacts

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones